Systems Engineer (SE) to provide media analysis capabilities utilizing computer and network forensic tools and methods, scripting or macro languages, various software applications, operating system tools, or database tools to review collected media. The SE will translate non-technical user requirements into a working model/website/workflow to fulfill the needs of the user(s) to triage and analyze data. This will be a challenging, dynamic position that will evolve as the overall effort progresses and will require an understanding of the needs of a large and diverse group of users and other project stakeholders.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience, and knowledge of computer and network forensic tools and methods, scripting or macro languages, various related software applications, operating system tools, or database tools to review collected media.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience in Java development and JavaServer Pages Standard Tag Libraries (JSTL) front-end design/development. Development experience with Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server databases.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience and ability to coordinate user needs between both technical and Non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience working in a team environment and coordinating technical activities.
- Good Communication Skills
- Team Player
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API's.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
Responsibilities will include the use of computer and network forensic tools and methods, various software applications, operating system tools, and/or database tools to review data. Additionally, the SE will extract information and the conduct the research to drive the development of new tools for isolating, collecting, manipulating, and fully utilizing the data. SE will analyze, identify, and recommend innovative and time-tested technical approaches and methods to meet customer needs. SE will identify, deploy and utilize complex applications, tools, and systems while generating complete, consistent, and operationally defined solutions. The SE will work with high-level system requirements based on user needs and constraints that are compatible with existing infrastructure and strict security requirements. SE must coordinate with project stakeholders, including senior management, Sponsor partners in the project, and users. The SE will occasionally produce documentation to inform technical and non-technical stakeholders and assist in the development of new and existing tools. The SE will interface with implementation engineers and users to ensure development proceeds, and any problems are resolved, in accordance with user needs.
Be be part of a development team using Ruby on Rails, Linux, MySQL, Solr technologies. Although initially the candidate will work with Ruby on Rails, the opportunity exists to learn or work with a number of additional tools and to support the way forward for production modernization. This team works in a collaborative and agile environment. This is a high energy, high performing team. Resources frequently use pairs programming and maintain a reputation of being forward thinking. Documenting throughout project life cycle is required. A successful resource for this position will work in an agile environment and make an impact by developing the systems that keep senior leaders across the Sponsors partners informed with key decision enabling information. Resources are responsible for collaborating and coordinating with the end users, customers and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience developing applications with Ruby on Rails.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience developing dynamic and responsive web applications.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience developing in Linux operating environment.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with MySQL.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience working with Agile development methodology preferably using Kanban.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Git and Github.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Apache Web server.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Solr with Apache Tomcat.
You'll be familiar with agile practices and have a highly technical background, comfortable discussing detailed technical aspects of system design and implementation, whilst remaining business driven. With 5+ years of systems analysis, technical analysis or business analysis experience, you'll have an expansive toolkit of communication techniques to enable shared, deep understanding of financial and technical concepts by diverse stakeholders with varying backgrounds and needs. In addition, you will have exposure to financial systems or accounting knowledge.
Update the infrastructure to a new technology.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience exhibiting expert Java development skills (within the last 2 years) using Spring and Hibernate or REST services.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with database development skills in SQL database (such as MySQL or Oracle) and/or NoSQL databases (such as Cassandra).
- Minimum of 7 years demonstrated on-the-job experience working as a full-time software developer on a team responsible for highly available mission-critical applications.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience identifying engineering and technology risks with the potential to impact IT plans and developing plans to mitigate risks.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with XML or JSON.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with IDE (e.g. Eclipse, NetBeans).
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience developing and maintaining applications in the Sponsor's organization.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience processing Lotus Notes documents, including transforming them to and from XML.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with code delivery mechanisms, such as Maven or Ant.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with code repositories, such as Subversion or Git.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience using JMS for transferring information objects between applications or processes.
The candidate will be responsible for providing the Sponsor support in planning, developing, communicating program needs. Duties include: set agendas, track assigned actions, facilitate control gates, provide guidance on PMF, risk analysis, and governance deliverables for the team as well as internal and external customer/stakeholders, support the groups governance process, capture minutes, track actions, and facilitate technical and programmatic discussions.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with project management methodologies to include the ability to plan projects, meet objectives, develop contingencies, and produce schedules.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience working on multiple requirements and exhibiting the ability to prioritize.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and coordination of people and resources.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience providing IT services to include customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Agile methodology and requirements management.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience in creating, drafting, and reviewing program documentation.
- Good Communication Skills
- Team Player
- PMP Project Management Professional
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience leading teams/efforts while producing results.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience supporting personnel with wide-ranging tasks.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience tracking and advising adjustments to program budget.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with issues involving Sponsors partners.
This will include assisting project/program managers with guidance on appropriately completing documentation artifacts, deliverables, and overall program input/management, conducting research to respond to actions or to prepare meetings, conferences, working groups, and/or technical exchanges, ensuring coordination and information flow occurs between all programs, stakeholders and organizational managers to include responding to data calls. Other support will include preparing briefings, assisting with capture of minutes from ad hoc meetings, and formulation of talking points.
Duties include, but are not limited to: Perform the collective efforts of diverse technical expertise and quickly respond to different types of environments and conditions that accommodate the design and implementation properly; Effectively enforce Mission System Governance process including Project Management Framework (PMF), Systems Engineering Management Plan (SEMP), Configuration Management Plan (CMP); Prepare required documentation, system requirements, PDR, CDR, DRR briefings; Ensure the functional analysis, logical and systematic conversion of system requirements into total systems solution that acknowledge technical, schedule, risks, and cost constraints.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with logical and physical design, and implementation of infrastructure throughout multiple networks.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with network engineering for multiple Sponsor partners networks, including network defining, documenting, and enforcing the standards and security for all communications, network security Intrusion Detection System (IDS) and Intrusion Prevent System (IPS) assessment, and security audits.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Internet protocols - Ethernet, UDP, TCP/IP, SSL, HTTPS, DNS, DHCP, LDAP, Active Directory, and IPSec VPN.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with high-proficient in storage engineering including HBA, Fibre Channel, NFS, CIFS, SAN, NAS, NetApp Snapshot, SnapMirror, SnapValult, and EMC storage solution.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience providing enterprise infrastructure capacity planning (storage & compute), including usage, availability, capacity growth rate, enterprise backup and Disaster Recovery across multiple networks.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Operating Systems (Windows, RedHat/CentOS), and VMWare (vSphere, vCenter, etc..)
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience assessing Bare Metal and Virtual infrastructure availability, tuning, resource optimization, CPU, processes, memory, disk partitions.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Cloud configuring and maintaining the VPC and VPC Peering including Services (NAT, EBL, Public IP, Port Forwarding), Connectivity (VPN, IGW/VGW), Security (Network ACL).
- A Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or scientific of technical discipline related to the specific skill will be considered equivalent to three (3) years specialized experience (total equivalency is not cumulative when combined with an Associate degree).
- At least 11 years of demonstrated on-the-job experience in systems engineering network, storage, compute disciplines.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience exhibiting problem-solving skills, as well as strong written and oral communications skills and ability to adjust to changing priorities and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate/Professional
Sharepoint, Windows Administrator
This position will support development and maintenance of SharePoint and Joomla websites for customers in the sponsors environment and its partner locations. Experience developing custom SharePoint websites is a must. The selected candidate will have an understanding of SharePoint platforms. Work will include development and administration of SharePoint websites and applications. The developer will be involved in full lifecycle project support including development of requirements, development, testing, deployment and maintenance. The developer will receive direction from a senior staff developer, staff project manager and will be expected to work collaboratively with the office design and development teams. The developer will be tasked to provide project status update briefings for assigned work to a variety of customers and stakeholder audiences. Work schedule will be full time, 40 hours per week. The developer is required to track and report time worked on projects accurately in the office data collection tool. Reporting requirement includes entry of production time daily.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience developing websites with SharePoint 2010 (3 or more Years) or SharePoint 2013 (1 or more Years).
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience documenting weekly project status and participating in project status briefings and discussions.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience developing website user interfaces using script libraries and SharePoint Designer tools.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience coding specifications provided by a Graphic Designer or Creative Media Director.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience developing websites and applications for Section 508 standards.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience interpreting and translating business requirements to product development.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with the sponsors enterprise architecture.
Demonstrated on-the-job experience exhibiting communication with customers and discussing/documenting website design, development and workflow requirements.